Visiting from Baton Rouge
Start out on I-110 S from Florida Street and go about a half-mile. Follow I-10 E to LA-49 S/Williams Blvd in Kenner. Take Exit 223A-B, which is about 68.5 miles. Take Veterans Blvd? Veterans Memorial Blvd to your destination, which is about 1 mile away.
Vehicle Service Team
Take care of your used vehicle to help it last even longer with regular routine maintenance. The service team at Premier Clearance Center Metairie work diligently to ensure your vehicle is reliable. We offer a full range of preventative services.
- Oil and filter change
- Brake inspection
- Fluid check and refill
- Inspection of belts and hoses
When a dashboard light comes on or you notice a funny sound or smell, you can trust our team to make an accurate diagnosis, using the latest equipment. We’ll make the repair fast and get you back on your way.
Sights in Baton Rouge
From its humble beginnings as a trading post and military post, Baton Rouge has become a major medical, industrial, and research center in the South. As the state capital, this city has a lot to offer its residents and visitors. You’ll find plenty of interesting and fun activities to keep you occupied.
- Louisiana Art and Science Museum – Housed in the historic train station, this museum features the Irene W. Pennington Planetarium as well as traveling art exhibits and other displays.
- Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra – Attend one of the more than 60 concerts performed at the River Center Music Hall with the orchestra that has been in operation since 1947.
- Capitol Park Museum – Learn the history of Louisiana at this museum with interactive exhibits to capture your interest.
- Baton Rouge Zoo – See more than 1800 species of animals at this local zoo, which is part of East Baton Rouge.