Visiting from Hammond
Take W Thomas Street and US-51 S/S Morrison Blvd to I-55 S, which is about four miles. Follow I-55 S and I-10 E to LA-49 S/Williams Blvd, which is located in Kenner. Take Exit 223A-B, which is about 42 miles. Take Veterans Blvd/Veterans Memorial Blvd to your destination, which is a little over 1 mile.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your vehicle in prime running condition when you have it serviced regularly at Premier Clearance Center Metairie. Our service technicians are trained and experienced on many models and systems. We can take care of all your vehicle needs, and not just oil changes.
- Tire Rotation - A quick tire rotation can save you a lot of money in the long run, as you shouldn’t need to replace your set of tires nearly as often. Each tire is going to deal with a different amount of stress, so by rotating them, you can ensure that they last for as long as possible.
- Wheel Alignment - If you let your hand off the wheel and your car immediately darts to the left or right, then you have a problem on your hands. When your wheels are aligned, the mechanic is making sure that your tire meets the road at the right angle. This can help you conserve more of your tread over time.
- Brake Inspection - Your brake pads are under a lot of stress as they’re going to be dealing with a lot of friction. This can cause them to wear away over time. If you want to check on your brake system, and you’re near Hammond, you can always visit our mechanics at Premier Clearance Center Metairie.
- Fluid Check and Refill - This might sound like a simple service, and in many ways it is, but it’s a lot more important than you might think. Your coolant system, for example, needs a steady supply of coolant to keep your engine from overheating. If you run too low, you could be risking potential damage to your model.
When there’s a problem, you can count on us to diagnose the issue and make the repair quickly. We’ll get you back out on the road again as soon as possible. If you’re worried about the current state of your vehicle, you can always visit us. We’ll be quick to diagnose the issue, and from there, the mechanic will ask you how you want to move forward.
Sights in Hammond
Situated right in between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Hammond offers easy access to the lower part of Louisiana. The city was named for the first settler in the area, a Swedish immigrant named Peter Hammond. Today, Hammond is a transportation capital with access to air, train and water as well as land travel. You’ll find plenty to do in the area to keep you entertained.
- Louisiana Children’s Discovery Center – This center offers educational areas and interactive exhibits for children of all ages while an art center allows them to create their own masterpieces.
- Cate Square Park – This public park provides a place for you to sit and relax while the kids play on the playground. Enjoy the gazebo for a picnic.
- Southeastern’s Columbia Theatre – Take in a show in this historic building, built in 1928 and renovated back in the 1990s.
- Tangipahoa African American Heritage Museum – This museum includes three buildings, with a dinner theater and banquet hall. The middle building focuses on displays of African American Heritage, including African American military veterans.