Visiting from Kenner
It’s just a five-minute drive from Kenner to great deals. Start out on Williams Blvd/LA-49 going south. Make a U-turn onto Williams Blvd/LA-49 and go a little over one mile. Turn right onto Veterans Memorial Blvd and drive almost one mile to reach your destination.
Premier Certified Vehicles
Buying a used vehicle often comes with a lot of worries about how long it will last or if it’s reliable. You almost expect to have problems and repair issues when you buy used. You don’t have to worry about that with the Premier Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles at Premier Clearance Center Metairie. We provide a free CARFAX report to let you know the history of the model you choose.
We want you to be satisfied, so if you decide the vehicle isn’t right for you, just return it with our 24-hour money back guarantee. Our vehicles also come with the option of an extended warranty to protect you if repairs are necessary. These models qualify for the best terms to make financing affordable.
Before we sell any vehicle, it must go through a multi-point inspection by a certified mechanic. Once it passes with the safety and mechanical systems, it receives a 30-day warranty for up to 1,000 miles.
You can be part of PETRAFLATE membership when you buy a vehicle from Premier Clearance Center Metairie. You get the following benefits:
- Lost key lockout service
- Tire repair and replacement
- Wheel repair
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- 24-hour towing assistance
- 24-hour fluid delivery
- Trip interruption
Sights in Kenner
While you’re out looking at the latest deals at Premier Clearance Center Metairie, make plans for some fun as well. You’ll find plenty to do right in Kenner for you, your family and friends.
- Audubon Zoo – See unique habitats and enjoy hands-on learning with daily presentations and feeding time. Animals include a white tiger, orangutans, and white alligators.
- Lakeview Park – Sit and watch the Mississippi River flow by in this small park or let the kids play at the playground and enjoy a picnic in the shelter.
- The Esplanade – Visit the local mall in Kenner which includes both big department stores and specialty shops.
- Rivertown – Explore the historic district along 16 blocks with places like the Mardi Gras Museum and Children’s Castle, along with shops and restaurants. LaSalle’s Landing provides a lovely view of the river.