Visiting Premier Clearance Center Metairie from New Orleans
It’s just a 15-minute drive from New Orleans to great deals on pre-owned vehicles. Start out on Poydras Street going west. Merge onto I-10 W and travel almost ten miles toward Baton Rouge. Take Exit 224, the Power Blvd exit. Merge onto Power Blvd and make a U-turn onto Power Blvd. Turn right onto Veterans Memorial Blvd. Make a U-turn at Mississippi Avenue onto Veterans Memorial Blvd where you will reach your destination, which is on the right.
Premier Certified Vehicles
You can feel confident about buying a used vehicle when it’s Premier Certified Pre-Owned. We provide a free CARFAX report that tells you the history of the vehicle. All vehicles come with a 24-hour money back guarantee if you decide you don’t want it after taking it out on the road and driving it home. No questions asked, we take the vehicle back up to 24 hours after you make the purchase.
Because our vehicles are high-quality, they qualify for extended warranties to give you more peace of mind. They also qualify for the best financing rates and terms available. Each vehicle that comes into the lot goes through a multi-point inspection, which is done by a certified mechanic to check safety and mechanical components. Once the vehicle passes the inspection, it comes with a 30-day warranty for up to 1000 miles.
When you buy from Premier Clearance Center Metairie, you can be a member of PETRAFLATE. Membership comes with the following benefits:
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- 24-hour towing
- 24-hour fluid delivery
- 24-hour battery service
- Lost key lockout service
- Trip interruption
- Wheel repair benefits
Tire repair and replacement
Sights in New Orleans
While you’re out and about looking for a pre-owned vehicle, take the time to enjoy some of the local sights. New Orleans is rich in history with plenty to do no matter where your interests lie.
- Bourbon Street – Enjoy your favorite music with local bands in nearly every genre, whether you prefer the smooth sounds of New Orleans jazz or a rocking good time.
- French Quarter – Get to know what New Orleans is really like with a lively neighborhood and historical places. Spend time in Jackson Square or just walk along the cobblestone streets.
- Garden District – Enjoy a tour of the most beautiful homes with lovely trees, ivy and well-kept gardens as well as breathtaking architecture.
- New Orleans Swamp Tours – Learn about local wildlife and see crawfish, deer, and alligators as you see part of what makes New Orleans special.