Visiting Premier Clearance Center Metairie From St. Rose
From St. Rose, follow LA-48 E/River Road for 2.5 miles, and turn left on to Alliance Ave. From there, turn right onto US-61 S/Airline Drive. Make a left onto St. Jerome S. Glazer Airport Access Road and follow for 1.5 miles. Turn right onto Veteran’s Memorial Blvd. Premier Clearance is on the right.
Premier Certified Vehicles
Along with the smooth process of buying a pre-owned car, all our vehicles are Premier Certified Pre-Owned. A CARFAX report is provided at no cost to better inform you of any pertinent data of your desired car, detailing its value, title history, and other aspects of notable vehicle information. Any car that is not up to your satisfaction once you take it home is guaranteed a money back return within a 24-hour time frame.
Our vehicles must meet the highest standards in order to be sold. Upon arrival, all vehicles go through a meticulous multi-point inspection by a certified mechanic to guarantee the quality of all safety and mechanical components. This inspection secures an additional 30 day or 1000-mile warranty on each vehicle that passes.
As all of our models are of the highest quality, they also qualify for additional extended warranties to help ensure the safety of you and your family out on the open road. These vehicles also qualify for the best available financing terms and rates.
A membership with PETRAFAX is also an added benefit option for those who do business with Premier Clearance Center. PETRAFAX offers benefits such as
- 24-hour roadside assistance and towing
- 24-hour fluid delivery and battery services
- Lost key/locksmith services and wheel/tire repair benefits
- Trip interruption
Take full advantage of a PETRAFAX membership when purchasing from Premier Clearance Center!
Sights in St. Rose
Before stopping into Premier Clearance Center, experience some of the exciting things that St. Rose and the St. Charles Parish has available for sightseeing.
- Visit multiple plantation homes on the National Register of Historic places, including the Ormond Plantation and the Destrehan Plantation.
- Boat, fish, bike, or camp along the Bonnet Carre Spillway, designed by the Army Corps. Of Engineers to divert Mississippi River floodwaters.
- Learn about America’s worst ferry disaster at the George Prince Ferry Bell and Memorial
- Dine and learn about the area’s German, French, Spanish, and Cajun cuisine.