Premier Certified Vehicles
There’s no worried when you buy a used vehicle with Premier Clearance Center Metairie. As a Premier Certified Pre-Owned dealer, we offer multiple benefits to give you peace of mind when you drive off the lot in a used vehicle. If you decide that this model doesn’t fit your needs, you can return it with our 24-hour money back guarantee. No questions asked, we take it back as long as it is within the first 24 hours.
That’s not the only guarantee you get with our vehicles. They are high-quality models that qualify for extended warranties to protect you out on the road. These models also qualify for the best terms in financing to make them more affordable.
You can rely on these vehicles because they have gone through a multi-point inspection to check the safety and mechanical components. This work is done by a certified mechanic. After the vehicle passes inspection, it is sold with a 30-day warranty for 1,000 miles. You can also enjoy the benefits of PETRAFLATE membership.
- 24-hour towing assistance
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Trip interruption
- Lockout and lost key services
- Tire repair and replacement
- Wheel repair
Sights in Metairie
When you decide to buy a pre-owned vehicle from Premier Clearance Center Metairie, you should plan to spend the day enjoying the local sights. There is plenty to do in Metairie, whether you’re interested in nature, history or culture.
- Lafreniere Park – Enjoy a stroll down the two-mile walking path, visit the bird sanctuary or bring the dog to the dog park. There are two outdoor gyms, a frisbee golf course, and soccer fields.
- Laser Tag of Metairie – Bring along the family or friends for a competitive and fun game of laser tag. The facility also provides bumper cars and arcade games to appeal to all ages.
- LaSalle Park – With a jogging path, nature boardwalk and fitness area, this park is a great way to enjoy the outdoors.
- Shallow South – Try your hand at light tackle spot fishing with this guide service that shows you where the fish are and how to catch them.